The Baker Tilly team will use the technique of triangulation which will identify:
- opportunities in your current revenue cycle operations management & staff capabilities,
- efficiency of current work processes & technology enablement, and
- an advanced analytical review
to understand where improvements can be achieved.
Once these opportunities are identified, we will work together to architect a strategic transformation plan to improve the financial outcomes of revenue cycle activities and provide value to the entire organization.
Assessment methodology and approach
- Conduct a thorough review of the major activities of revenue cycle operations
- Review through interviews, observations and data analysis the client’s compliance with various reimbursement conditions related to proper and timely payment for services rendered
- Understand the revenue cycle organizational structure and opportunities to remove redundancies
- Conduct automated processing option review to determine if the allocation of work is optimized to reduce human error, improve timeliness, improve outcomes and determine appropriate staffing levels