With the influx of federal funding from multiple programs, pending new legislation that could affect existing American Rescue Plan requirements and the diverse needs of your constituents and communities, planning your resiliency effort is more important than ever. In discussions with community leaders, Baker Tilly has advocated for a purposeful and thoughtful strategic planning process that engages stakeholders, maximizes funding sources and coordinates efforts.
Much like a compass and a map, your community can move in several directions. No matter where you are now, the Baker Tilly COMPASS team of strategic planning and funding specialists will meet you there. Watch this on-demand webinar recording as we break down the issues to consider and provide a roadmap for you to assess, build and execute your community’s strategic plan.
After viewing this webinar, you will be able to:
- Review the most current information on all major federal funding sources, including passed and pending legislation (American Rescue Plan, Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act, Build Back Better Act, Flexibility Act, etc.)
- Discuss recommended approaches to conduct a community assessment and gather stakeholder input
- Identify and align available resources using Baker Tilly’s federal funding bill tracking tool
- Develop effective strategies to prioritize and map resources and funding
- Explore leading practices in strategic planning, documentation, compliance and risk management that support procurement, investment and spending of various funding
- Walk through examples of Baker Tilly COMPASS in action
Presenters and subject matter specialists
- Amanda Blomberg, CPA, Firm Director, Public Sector Practice
- Kate Crowley, Principal, Public Sector Advisory Leader
- Dan Hedden, CPA, Partner, Public Sector Practice
- Eric Walsh, CPA, Partner, Baker Tilly Municipal Advisors