Do what you know best and outsource the rest to our qualified specialists. We have helped our clients through the booms and the busts.
- Cost savings: Reduce cost by employing partial employees versus full time hires. Reduce overhead such as office space, paid leave or benefits.
- Labor flexibility and focus on core activity: Increase or decrease personnel depending on your needs. It is our responsibility to hire, train and manage to free you up to focus on your core business.
- Best practices: We have processes in place that are proven and tested. We will work with you to review and customize implementation details to best suit your needs.
- Tighter controls: Internal departments and personnel evolve over time and can frequently grow out of control. We have checks and balances for processes such as check writing, division of interest (DOI) maintenance and general ledger (GL) maintenance.
- Quick start up: You can access your oil and gas accounting software on-line the day you sign and we will be cutting checks and running joint interest billings (JIBs) within days of start up.
- Technology upgrade: Your critical business data is in a data center that is backed up nightly and offsite, with redundant power and communications. You have access to IT professionals that will help you get and stay operational.
People, process and technology
Oil and gas software
Our approach is simple, we make sure your business gets the job done. It's not the software alone that makes your back-office effective and efficient, it's the people who know how to make software work properly.
We deploy the people, process, and technology to provide you timely, accurate results. We combine the best-in-class software along with experienced, knowledgeable, and trained staff to get your work completed in a timely and accurate manner.
We use several oil and gas applications as the platform for delivering results, including:
- Land Administration software (various)
- Mineral interest and royalty management
- Field data gathering and morning report
- Document management software
Virtual IT department
Not only do our clients receive best-in-class applications and back-office services, they also receive access to a virtual IT department with no need to worry about back-ups, network security, systems administrators and other IT demands. The end result is that our clients receive hassle-free results.
- End-user training online sessions and real time support
- IT support by remote connection and on-site support where required
- Data extraction and conversion
- Custom development and reporting
Application hosting is secure and redundant as it is built upon Microsoft Azure cloud services and data centers.