On this episode of Healthy Outcomes, our host Mark Ross interviews Nate Voss, a managing director with Baker Tilly Capital. In part two of this two-part series, Ross and Voss discuss how healthcare providers can use New Markets Tax Credits (NMTCs) to expand their services to low-income communities.
Topics of discussion include:
- NMTCs and how they are used
- Qualifying factors that make a low-income community eligible for NMTCs
- Community development entities (CDE) and its mission and goals
- Types of healthcare projects that are most attractive to CDEs
- How NMTCs can provide expanded access to healthcare services, including behavioral health services, critical access hospitals, etc.
Connect with us to hear more about our healthcare team.
Baker Tilly Capital, LLC disclosure
Baker Tilly Capital, LLC social media disclaimer