After numerous conversations with state, county and local leaders about the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP), it’s clear that many need a tool to help prioritize and align spending with the needs of their community. To support this need, we developed ARP ACTion.
Using your unique inputs, Baker Tilly’s ARP ACTion application provides a customized strategic funding report that can be shared with elected officials, department heads and community members.
ARP ACTion helps you:
- Identify your community’s available funding opportunities, including Economic Development Administration (EDA) grants
- Prioritize eligible expenses and investments
- Solicit equitable responses from community leaders and aggregate them for equal input
- Account for interlocal collaboration opportunities
- Communicate, in a highly organized, analytical and visual way, your community’s strategic funding plan
- Engage with peers and our ARP specialty team on the MyBakerTilly client community portal