By working with our dedicated team of dental professionals, you will:
- Receive valuable insights and actionable advice from our team that works with more than 350 practices on a range of services including:
– Accounting and cash management
– Compensation planning
– Dashboards and benchmarking
– Transition planning
- Create a dashboard of various financial and operational benchmarks by extracting data from your current practice management software
- Streamline your accounting processes and receive real-time access to your data.
- Gain access to industry and market knowledge through our:
– Annual dental survey: Knowing key industry metrics and how to evaluate your practice’s data is essential to achieving your operational and financial goals. That’s why Baker Tilly conducts a dental fees and compensation survey each year.
– Association involvement: Through our involvement in associations like the Academy of Dental CPAs, our professionals are well-informed on the technical and operational issues affecting the dental industry.
– Deep industry specialization: Receive ongoing support from dedicated dental professionals who see the big picture and help you develop strategies that keep you one step ahead.