Understanding and using data storytelling for better decision making and operational metric management
Mutual insurance companies are continuing to tap into enterprise wide data to undercover metrics that can be utilized as actionable business insights. While it takes a certain skillset to retrieve the appropriate data and numbers, conveying the metrics in a meaningful way that resonates with decision makers takes an equal level of proficiency.
Join the Pennsylvania Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (PAMIC) and Baker Tilly’s Value Architects™ Phil Schmoyer, for an informative webinar that will explore:
- The typical types of data that mutual insurance companies retain
- How mutual insurance companies can discover where these sources of untapped data may be located
- Challenges (and solutions) to establishing a data analytics strategy and/or a “data center of excellence”
- Examples of under-utilized analyses that have produced cost savings and/or cost recoveries for insurance companies.
- Identify where to find informative data sources
- Understand the challenges in establishing an effective data analytics strategy
- Recognize the importance of conveying metrics and data in a meaningful and actionable format
For more information on this topic or to learn how Baker Tilly specialists can help, contact our team.