CFOs weigh in on the future of work for New York City
The COVID-19 pandemic shook the NYC economy, introducing and exacerbating challenges affecting the business community. Today’s CFOs and other high-level financial executives need to navigate changes, champion new technologies and recruit new talent — all while managing costs and a new work culture. This panel tackles these issues and more with a robust discussion around what’s coming next.
In partnership with Crain's New York Business, Baker Tilly presents their annual CFO forecast. In this on-demand webinar, three financial leaders from the healthcare, real estate and financial services industries discuss economic and business prognostications for 2022.
The discussion is based on a recent research study conducted by Crain's, including:
- What industry leaders see in New York in terms of talent acquisition
- How we can improve the current workplace culture
- The pandemic’s impact on commercial real estate and office space
- Technology and its role in enabling a hybrid workplace model
- The overall outlook about doing business in NYC
- Fred P. Gabriel, Executive Editor and Publisher - Crain's New York Business
- Christine Fenske, Financial Services Managing Partner – Baker Tilly
- Gil Addo, CEO & Co-Founder - RubiconMD
- Nicholas P. Mitrakis, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller – WSP