- Utilities confront decisions every day related to strategy/operations, technology and risk/compliance. Baker Tilly has published an e-book to help utilities navigate issues and opportunities and set the direction for sustainability and growth.
- Baker Tilly specialists help food and beverage industry management teams focus on and prioritize the potential profit centers within their current business or their desired future asset base.
- The Seneca Nation sought Baker Tilly’s tribal energy consultants for development of a strategic energy plan. Learn how the Nation is making strides toward sustainable energy independence, utilizing green energy and existing fossil resources to develop their community and protect future generations.
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly discusses the key differences between the SOC 1 and SOC 2® report, and why a company receiving a SOC 1 report would need or benefit from a SOC 2® report.
- Aside from matters of DCAA and DCMA efficiency, GAO presents some tidbits of interest to the government contracting community.