- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act addresses issues that affect tax-exempt organizations. Read our articles to learn more about the critical changes and other recent developments impacting tax-exempt entities.
- Estate and charitable planning helped a client achieve financial security for future generations, create opportunities for new investments and direct social capital to benefit society.
- A robust workforce development and succession planning program is a must-have for public power utilities. Baker Tilly has developed a guide that breaks workforce/succession planning into key steps.
- Communities across the U.S. devastated by widespread flooding must ensure compliance with the accounting, documentation and operational requirements that accompany the award of disaster recovery aid.
- President and CEO Michael Needler, Jr. of Fresh Encounter, Inc., a family-owned grocery retailer with nearly 60 stores, shares the value he receives working with Baker Tilly.