How you benefit from Baker Tilly’s support
1) Trade Compliance Services: An extensive roster of trade compliance support to importers and manufacturers
Whether building a trade compliance process from the ground up, performing an audit of an existing compliance program or looking for ways to future-proof your supply chain from trade disruptions we deliver the right combination of services to alleviate barriers to corporate success.
- Customs compliance and cost reduction health-checks
- Export controls assessment and verification
- Country-specific risk assessments
- Design and implementation of compliance framework
- Compliance program implementation
- Tariff classification and correction support
- Duty reduction support
- Global trade compliance training and change management support
- Global trade audits and audit assistance
- Voluntary disclosures and appeals support
- Product- and sector-specific performance benchmarking
- Supply chain analysis and improvement support
- Managed services and ongoing compliance support
2) Market-leading Technology Infrastructure: Data as the gateway to understanding and exerting control in global trade compliance
We see data, when coupled with experience and discernment, as a gateway to defending your import business cases. Should you be in a position that you have to pivot, having the right data, process and know-how will give you the ability to redirect your strategy and deploy tactics that will protect your business and defend your decision not just in response to immediate obstacles that you're being faced with, but for ones to come.
When it comes to “big data,” our trade compliance and advisory services are bolstered by our work with one of the world’s leading Global Trade Management (GTM) technology solutions, enabling your organization instant visibility into global trade performance and compliance activity. By providing a single consolidated view of all your declaration data, the platform facilitates big data analysis to identify savings, manage compliance risks and improve supply chain performance.
3) Manage projects strategically and with collaboration
Project management: Over 80 percent of projects fail to achieve intended goals, often times due to poor project management methodologies and execution. Inconsistent program and project management execution limit an organization's chances to achieve enterprise transformation success. Baker Tilly helps turn project management into a strategic competitive advantage.
Change management: Enterprise transformation initiatives are only as successful as the rate at which people adopt and embrace the change. Low end-user adoption occurs when individuals or teams do not have a clear understanding of who will be impacted by the change, insufficient training, poor communication, or an inadequate infrastructure to support them. When it comes to enterprise transformation initiatives, Baker Tilly takes change management seriously.
Platform Implementation: Looking for solutions that combine process improvement, performance measurement, change management and compliance with the technical needs of software projects?
At Baker Tilly, our professionals collaborate with you to quickly understand your needs and develop solutions to deliver information from your systems. We excel at breaking down systems into executable processes and automate the reporting using in-house and commonly used reporting tools and processes.
A thorough understanding of the Integration Point solution and a hands-on approach enables us to assist you to go-live with a comprehensive footprint of the Integration Point solution.
If your organization is feeling the pressure of rising trade tensions, take action today so you can make informed decisions for tomorrow. We have helped trade professionals take a strategic view of their import supply chain and outbound exports—and offer the additional experience, analytics and the discernment they may require to influence their company’s financial and operational outcomes.