DeepRacer League Overview
Join the fun with industry peers, Baker Tilly leaders and technologists in a virtual race league powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
DeepRacer is virtual race league where participants "drive" a toy race car around a track through the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) commands.
Teams can make adjustments to the logic driving the car around the track in order to improve the car’s performance as it is constantly learning and improving.
- February 1: New Year's 500
- February 26: Valentine's Day Derby
- March 19: March Mayhem
Who should attend?
- Business leaders interested in how AI and ML can positively impact their business.
- Technology managers / leaders tasked with deploying / understanding how advanced technologies can impact their organization.
- Ideal team’s have members from both business and technology functions with a mindset to collaborate with other industry teams on advanced technology related capabilities.
- Organizations interested in potentially exploring or leveraging the AWS platform.
- Develop new and innovative solutions leveraging the latest AI and ML technologies.
- Build technical and business relationships with like companies in your industry.
- Learn new techniques for collaboration and teaming to bring to back to your organization.
Estimated participant time commitment
- Available training sessions and events are one (1) hour offered throughout the course of each week.
- Competitive racing time will be four (4) hours.
- An average month consists of three (3) masterclasses, two (2) tech showcases, one (1) DeepRacer race and office hours.