On the Website, we utilize online identification technologies—such as cookies, web beacons, or pixels—in accordance with applicable law and requirements. “Cookies” are small text files placed on your hard drive when you visit a website; they store information which is sent back to our servers or those of third parties. As described in more detail below, we use such technologies to:
- Recognize new or past Website visitors;
- Store your password if you are registered on the Website;
- Improve the Website and to better understand your visits;
- Integrate with third-party social media websites;
- Serve you interest-based or targeted advertising; and to
- Observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
Different types of cookies may be used for specific purposes, for example:
- Functional cookies may be used for analysis and marketing purposes, to enable certain parts of the Website to work properly, or to retain user preferences.
- Analysis cookies may collect information on how visitors use the Website, the content and products that Website users view most frequently, and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
- Advertising cookies assist in delivering ads to relevant audiences. This may include, for example, placing ads at the top of search results.
Cookies are either “session” cookies which are deleted when you end your browser session, or “persistent,” which remain until you delete the cookie or the party who served the cookie removes it. Further details concerning the cookies we use on the Website are available in the table included at the bottom of this section.
We may link the information collected by cookies with other information we collect from you pursuant to this Privacy Notice. Similarly, the third parties who serve cookies on the Website may link your name or email address to other information they collect.