- Baker Tilly Principal David Ross comments on what companies should do in response to new California legislation that grants consumers greater control over and visibility into their data and its use and propagation over the internet.
- Baker Tilly partner recognized for advocacy and volunteerism.
- Harold Dieters, Jean Han, George Rubino and Patrick Yu serve in leadership roles with one of the largest CPA state societies in the nation.
- Baker Tilly's Spencer Lang recognized for superior performance on the CPA exam.
- Baker Tilly Principal Michael Duke comments on how the first-of-its-kind Revenue Cycle Innovation Center provides a unique method for accomplishing financial tasks and offers data analytical processing sets that enable executives to make data-driven decisions and solve complex problems related to large healthcare organizations.
- Previous Next