- Baker Tilly ranks in the top 100 companies based on a confidential survey of team members that included topics such as working conditions, benefits and corporate culture.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates over half of alternative investment companies have not revisited their company structure since the passage of tax reform.
- The award is presented to individuals who have made outstanding and significant achievements in innovation, technology and leadership over the course of their careers.
- Minneapolis partner Larry Mohr shares insights on new tax laws and their impact on the not-for-profit sector.
- Baker Tilly Director Beverly Asper addresses strategic planning for senior living organizations at LeadingAge’s national annual meeting. As the baby boomer generation approaches the age of 65, organizations need to re-think their strategy.