Emerging trends pose new operational challenges and risks for municipal utilities and public utility districts. Such trends include technology transformation and cybersecurity, changes in customer demand and expectations, and organizational and workforce trends.
This complimentary Baker Tilly on-demand webinar dives deep into the emerging risks associated with becoming the utility of the future. We will consider how public utilities respond to these trends in day-to-day operations and explore how utilities can respond to and mitigate risks.
Key learning objectives
- Emerging risks in public utilities
- Operational responses to emerging risks
- Key roles and activities in risk management
Who should listen
- The emerging risks on-demand webinar is intended for financial and management professionals who work in municipal utilities and public utility districts in these positions:
- Chief financial officers, finance directors, comptrollers and accountants
- Chief executive officers, general managers and assistant general managers
- City administrators, managers and assistants
- Vice presidents and directors of operations
- Members of governing bodies including board and council members and other elected officials
- Clerks and treasurers
- Public works and utilities superintendents, administrators, directors and managers