The Opportunity Zones industry is quickly evolving. As Treasury rules are finalized and the first OZ Funds break ground, the coming months will see longer-term market and regulatory conditions take shape. Still have questions? You’re not alone.
In NES Financial’s free webinar recording, a panel of industry experts share up-to-the-minute insights on each facet of the rapidly developing Opportunity Zones space. Watch now!
What can you expect?
- Up-to-the-minute OZ market status report (fund creation and capitalization, types of projects, etc.)
- New regulations and how they’ll affect your business (latest IRS guidance and legal action related to OZ)
- Real-world case studies from active OZ Funds
- Current best practices in OZ tracking, reporting, and third-party oversight
Who should watch?
- Current and aspiring fund managers
- Developers and entrepreneurs
- Tax and securities attorneys
- Economists and business consultants
- Current and prospective OZ Fund investors
- Michael Fitzpatrick, Baker Tilly
- Reid Thomas, NES Financial
- Jim Lang, Greeenberg Traurig
- Jason Cordon, Sixty West
- David Rupert, Griffin Capital Company
Seize the opportunity. Watch NES Financial’s webinar recording today.
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly specialists can help, contact our team.