In this webinar, CARF International, Ziegler, Baker Tilly and Ingleside help you and your organization understand how to use financial benchmarks and analyze findings regarding what financial ratios reveal about the direction of the industry. They also share suggested practices on how to successfully utilize your organization’s specific financial ratio benchmarks to inform strategic planning, develop realistic budgets and demonstrate the financial stability of your organization to potential residents, boards and payers.
The content of this webinar is based on the 2019 edition of Financial Ratios and Trend Analysis of CARF-Accredited Continuing Care Retirement Communities. This publication is produced by the CARF Financial Advisory Panel.
Key learning objectives:
- Understand financial trends from 2018 fiscal year-end data of accredited CCRCs across the country
- Develop an understanding about how to utilize financial ratios for strategic decision making
- Recognize best practices for developing budgets and demonstrating financial stability based on specific benchmarks
- Moderator: Julia Meashey, MA, Administrator of Operations, Aging Services, (CARF)
- Amy Castleberry, CFA, Managing Director (Ziegler)
- Todd Boslau, CPA, Partner – Senior Living Services (Baker Tilly)
- Tim Myers, CPA, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer (Ingleside)