In this webinar, our public sector and municipal advisory specialists take a deep dive into revenue loss calculation and American Rescue Plan reporting and compliance requirements. We discuss the U.S. Treasury (Treasury) guidelines for revenue loss calculations, including eligible uses of revenue loss dollars, and explore various reports required by the Treasury. We also review funding compliance requirements.
After viewing this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Gain a basic understanding of the Treasury guidelines for revenue loss calculations
- Learn leading methods for calculating revenue loss and identifying eligible uses of revenue loss dollars
- List the reports and reporting deadlines applicable to your entity
- Create a reporting strategy supportive of organizational goals
- Prepare to certify required reports, noting the specific requirements for compliance
- Recognize the need for internal controls around compliance matters
Presenters and subject matter specialists
- Dan Hedden, CPA, Partner, Public Sector practice
- Tom Kaleko, CIPMA, Principal, Municipal Advisory practice
- Jeff Rowe, CPA, Partner, Municipal Advisory practice
- Sheanne Hediger, CPA, Senior Manager, Public Sector practice
For more information, or to learn more about how Baker Tilly can help, contact our team.