We are pleased to collaborate with ACUA once again on our latest series of webinars for higher education. In this webinar session, we discuss cybersecurity incident/breach response plans, including:
- Developing and formalizing an incident/breach response plan that will guide you through the issue and meet regulatory/legal requirements
- Highlighting key aspects of the plan and how you can audit those, including: roles and coordination in the plan, timing of steps, and specific steps needed for certain types of incidents (e.g., social media, health data related, credit cards)
- Testing the plan through the use of simulations and table-top exercises
- Provide an overview of incident/breach response plans and their intended benefits
- Describe regulatory/legal requirements related to incident/breach responses
- Describe key aspects of response plans that should be reviewed as part of your audit
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly specialists can help, contact our team.