A strong research portfolio coupled with a robust grants administration and research compliance infrastructure help to attract top talent and build prestige for an institution.
Grants administration and research compliance requires organizations to navigate a labyrinth of regulatory requirements under increased scrutiny. From financial issues such as effort reporting to regulatory compliance issues related to human subject protection, competing priorities can hinder an organization from succeeding in its research and institutional mission.
Organizations count on our sponsored research knowledge and extensive compliance capabilities to address and fulfill all requirements in a complex regulatory environment, including:
- Assess research grants and contract risk and compliance
- Evaluate research operations and administration processes
- Evaluate pre- and post-award administration efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and implement a sound sponsored research risk framework and compliance program
- Provide strategies to correct out-of-compliance grants and contracts
- Analyze control gaps
- Perform financial operations reviews
- Improve research ethics and compliance structures
- Direct independent forensic accounting and fraud investigations