Web Accessibility Policy Notice
Baker Tilly US, LLP (Baker Tilly) is committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, have full and equal access to our digital offerings.
Baker Tilly strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant. The following are some of the many ways that Baker Tilly is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to meaningful images on our website
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We use a text to background color contrast that meets a 4.5:1 ratio whenever possible
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility. To ensure bakertilly.com is accessible, we have taken the following steps:
- We have appointed an internal web accessibility coordinator to oversee all of our digital operations and ensure they are accessible
- Our website is reviewed monthly for accessibility by SiteImprove
- Key personal have taken web accessibility and disability training courses to ensure our staff is able to competently handle support requests and maintain our digital offerings in an accessible manner
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I and III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Baker Tilly is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at [email protected].
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: