Over the last several years, environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors have taken on a greater importance for organizations and industries around the globe. The insurance industry has certainly felt the increasing pressure of needing to focus on and integrate ESG into their organizations, leading to higher expectations from their shareholders. In this webinar, hear from panelists who are approaching ESG from different angles and what insurance organizations can be doing now to prepare for the future.
- Ken Hugendubler, CPA, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Melissa Greiner, Deputy Commissioner, Pennsylvania Insurance Department
- Maura McGuigan, Senior Director of Criteria, AM Best
- John Romano, CPA, CIA, CFE, CITP, CSM, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Joe Donnelly, CPA, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Define ESG and give an overview of its importance
- Discuss AM Best’s response to ESG in the insurance industry
- Learn the regulatory expectations and how ESG may impact considerations for department exams and analysis
- Discuss the insurer’s experiences with ESG and learn about challenges that the industry could face with integration
For more information on ESG and how Baker Tilly can help your organization, contact our team.