The Baker Tilly approach
Baker Tilly employed its proven methodology and worked with the client to tailor an approach for the Oracle Recruiting project. Key activities and milestones included:
- An independent review of the existing Applicant Tracing System (ATS) to identify possible optimization opportunities.
- Identifying, compiling, and prioritizing current pain points throughout the recruiting process and their impact on the client’s ability to meet talent and business objectives.
- Executing a project roadmap to develop optimizations in alignment with the client’s business needs.
- Leading multiple rounds of testing to ensure the optimizations fit the business needs and improved stakeholder buy in prior to deployment.
- Coordinating necessary communication and training efforts to ensure end user adoption and minimize interruptions to business activity during the project.
The business impact
By optimizing their processes and delivering a modern recruiting platform, the client has transformed their talent acquisition process. Their teams are positioned to support continued growth and other key strategic objectives for the chain.
- Improved Candidate Experience: The new career site provides a welcoming experience for candidates and enhanced communication tools keeping them informed of where they are in the process
- Improved Recruiter Productivity: Automated offer letter development is empowering recruiters to focus on recruiting functions which further drive value for the organization
- Improved Reporting Capabilities: Consistent visibility to key recruiting metrics throughout the candidate selection process, allowing the use of data within reports to drive strategic decisions
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly specialists can help, contact our team.