This on-demand Baker Tilly Fraud Summit 2022 session features a discussion about important trends in white collar criminal investigations and prosecutions.
- Michael Rinaldi, Partner, White Collar Criminal Defense and Investigations Practice Group
- Mary Hansen, Partner, White Collar Criminal Defense and Investigations Practice Group
Fraud Summit learning objectives:
- Recognize fraud and compliance challenges facing various industries and organizations
- Identify fraud trends and how they play a role in organizations
- Discuss current news making fraud and compliance investigations and their impact on the industry
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly’s Value Architects™ can help, contact our team.