Webinar recording coming soon!
In this webinar, a panel of Baker Tilly higher education specialists discuss several hot topics in higher education auditing based on feedback from Association of College & University Auditors (ACUA) members. This session includes a “potpourri” of key developments in higher education risk and compliance, including Title IX regulations, impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on campus activities and cybersecurity and the higher education components of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
Key takeaways from the webinar:
- Identify requirements in the final Title IX regulations and how these may impact your audits
- Discuss monitoring activities institutions can implement to assess campus safety and inform decision-making in the rapidly changing COVID-19 environment, as well as how internal audit can help
- Assess workstation security controls in a remote environment
- Review developments regarding the use of CARES Act funding by higher education institutions and where internal audit can provide assurance
Presenters and subject matter specialists:
- Jon Nichols, Senior Manager, Baker Tilly
- Nataly Cherpansky, Manager, Baker Tilly
- Meghan Senseney, Manager, Baker Tilly
- Haley Anderson, Senior Consultant, Baker Tilly
- Du’Neika Easley, Assistant Vice President, Internal Audit, University of Richmond