Baker Tilly Digital, a leading consulting firm and provider of cloud-based financial management solutions, announced that the firm will help Aly Energy (OTCBB: ALYE) graduate to Sage Intacct to more efficiently manage multiple legal entities and provide robust and accurate reporting for top-level management. Aly Energy Services, Inc. is an oilfield rental and services company operating primarily in the North American shale plays.
Reasons for Selecting Sage Intacct:
- As a public company subject to Sarbanes-Oxley, strong internal controls were crucial, so Sage Intacct's exclusive AICPA endorsement and SSAE16 SOC 1 Type II audit was key.
- Sage Intacct will save the company significant costs in the areas of reporting, job costing and job tracking.
- Sage Intacct's best of breed approach will allow any entity to choose their operational software and integrate it with Sage Intacct.
- Sage Intacct will provide capabilities for automated reporting of revenues and gross margin by asset, by location, or by other key reporting dimensions.
- Sage Intacct provides enhanced options regarding inter-company transactions and multi-entity consolidations.
- Sage Intacct is scalable and can support the company’s future growth requirements.
Reasons for choosing Intacct over other solutions evaluated:
- Other products could not provide consolidated financial reporting across all of the company's legal entities.
- Sage Intacct's Dimensions and workflows were found to be powerful and flexible.
Highlighted Comments from Aly Energy Chief Financial Officer
"It is very important to us that our new system has strong accounting and general ledger capability, including multi-entity support and the ability to report by multiple dimensions, such as by asset or by location," said Alya Hidayatallah, CFO at Aly Energy. "We're also impressed with the strength of Sage Intacct's statistical reporting on non-financial information."
Aly Energy selected Baker Tilly Digital as their implementation team. According to Hidayatallah, "Baker Tilly Digital's experience in the oilfield services industry was a big factor in our selection."