One of the best things about the Oracle Cloud platform is the opportunity to phase the adoption of new functionality based on the significant amount of R&D that continues to propel the platform forward. For Equity Residential (EQR), the maturation of Oracle Recruiting offered a tipping point for the organization to sunset the Taleo talent acquisition platform, as well as other third party supplements, and fully adopt the seamless unification of Oracle Recruiting along with their existing Oracle HCM Core.
Listen to this webinar with Equity Residential executives and garner key insights such as:
- Implications for moving from an on-premise HCM solution to Oracle Cloud
- How to assess cloud functionality, understand configuration “guardrails” and how to manage change when moving from one cloud product to another
- How to assess a consulting partner and best timing to engage them in the process
- Why now is the time to transition from Taleo and take advantage of Oracle Recruiting’s capabilities
- Mark Johnson, Director of IT, Equity Residential
- Rosie Stroh, HR Operations Director, Equity Residential
- Jeff Haynes, Oracle Cloud Practice, Baker Tilly
For more information or to learn how our Enterprise Solutions and Services specialists can help, contact our team.