Supporting Opportunity, Advancement, and Recognition for all (SOAR)
Baker Tilly’s dynamic culture is fueled by people who believe in the power of collaboration. We know that a diverse workforce brings together team members from different backgrounds and experiences – and that leads to a more creative, innovative, and productive workforce.
Our diversity and inclusion efforts integrate the following elements:
- Advancement: Providing support and resources to team members seeking career advancement within our firm.
- Communication: Linking the national level leadership of our diversity and inclusion initiative with team members across the firm.
- Education and Awareness: Keeping keep all team members informed through webinars, meetings, events and more.
- Talent Acquisition: Seeking to increase the diversity and inclusion of our workforce in recruiting efforts, through outreach and relationships with colleges and universities and high schools.
Employee Resource Groups
At Baker Tilly, employee resource groups help our firm create an open, equitable, and tolerant environment in which a broad range of current and prospective employees can live and work.
The groups provides peer support, recruitment opportunities through mentoring, coaching, networking initiatives, and avenues for education and awareness for all Baker Tilly team members.
Baker Tilly is proud to support and partner with the following professional and student organizations that promote diversity in our profession:
- NABA - National Association of Black Accountants
- ASCEND – The largest, non-profit Pan-Asian organization for business professionals in North America
- ALPFA - Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting
- ASWA - American Society of Women Accountants
- Women In Business Student Organization - This organization aims to help members develop valuable skills needed to be successful in a business setting, such as time-management skills, communication skills, and leadership skills.