How we can help
Optimizing your workforce comes from aligning your people strategy, with your business strategy. Extreme pressure on organizations, due to political, global or economic issues requires quick changes and responses to put businesses back on track with a recovery plan. This plan needs to not only deal with current requirements, but at the same time, positions them for the future.
Oracle’s Strategic Workforce Planning Cloud Solution (SWPCS) is a powerful tool that can help organizations become nimble and dynamic in these times when companies need to proactively anticipate both current and future workforce needs. The tool has capabilities to look at short-, medium- and long-term plans, to identify demand and supply skills gaps. It enables businesses to make more informed decisions, such as those around succession planning, assets or allocations, merger and acquisition options, and project prioritization. Some scenarios that SWPCS can be used to help organizations are:
- How do we change our current demographics to “xyz” in the next three years?
- Where should we expand our geographic footprint?
- How does the human capital asset from an acquisition target change its ROI?
- Which new stock-keeping units (SKUs) or services should we produce or sell?
- How does a digital transformation change our resource allocation?
- Where can our business become more dynamic, given the disruption caused by automation?
- How do we utilize additional resources effectively?