How we can help
Due to the coronavirus, tens of millions of people around the world have become unemployed, numbers not seen since the Great Depression and with much greater velocity. This has put extraordinary pressure on organizations to make changes overnight and respond with a plan that prepares them for recovery, but at the same time, positions them for the future.
Oracle’s Strategic Workforce Planning Cloud Solution (SWPCS) is a powerful tool that can help organizations become nimble and dynamic in these times when companies need to proactively anticipate both current and future workforce needs. The tool has capabilities to look at short-, medium- and long-term plans, to identify demand and supply skills gaps. It enables businesses to make more informed decisions, such as those around succession planning, assets or allocations, merger and acquisition options, and project prioritization. Some scenarios that SWPCS can be used to help organizations are:
- How do we change our current demographics to “xyz” in the next three years?
- Where should we expand our geographic footprint?
- How does the human capital asset from an acquisition target change its ROI?
- Which new stock-keeping units (SKUs) or services should we produce or sell?
- How does a digital transformation change our resource allocation?
- Where can our business become more dynamic, given the disruption caused by automation?
- How do we bring furloughed resources back effectively?