In this webinar, Baker Tilly sat down with industry professionals to share insights on how organizations can refine their Model Audit Rule (MAR) program.
By considering both common misconceptions with MAR and lessons learned from other life and P&C insurance companies, this webinar can help your organization begin to define what you want from your MAR program, provide a blueprint to map your priorities and resources, and offer insights to ultimately reload your MAR program approach to add value.
- John Romano, CPA, CIA, CFE, CITP, CSM, Partner
- Christopher J. Tait, MBA, CISA, CCSK, CFSA, CCSFP, Principal
- Flavia Stone, Manager, Controllers/Financial Controls & Compliance, GEICO
- Kari Davis, Financial Reporting Controls Manager, American Family
Key learning objectives:
- Identify areas in your current Model Audit Rule (MAR) program that could be improved to increase effectiveness, efficiency and provide your business owners value-added recommendations
- Define common misconceptions with MAR and identify current trends in addressing MAR requirements
- Apply lessons learned from other life and P&C insurance companies to assist in achieving success at your company during these challenging times such as staffing models and shortages, systems and tools and MAR process ownership
To learn more about MAR programs or how Baker Tilly can help your organization, contact our team.