Noah Leiden has been with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP since 2010. He has worked in government contracting consulting since 1991 serving manufacturing, engineering, professional services, information and communications, healthcare, higher education, and not-for-profit organizations. Noah has extensive experience providing a range of government contract accounting, pricing, business system and internal control oversight, and regulatory and contract compliance to his clients.
- Assists federal contractors in developing indirect cost methodologies based upon organizational structures, market plans, and maximizing reimbursement.
- Assists federal contractors in preparing and performing quality reviews of business proposals in accordance with RFP requirements, the Federal Acquisition Regulation and related supplements, Cost Accounting Standards, and OMB Circulars.
- Assists federal contractors in preparing and supporting cost impact proposals and audits associated with accounting practice changes.
- Assists federal contractors in preparing for, addressing, and remediating federal government audit findings and claims.
- Performs internal reviews and remediation of federal contractors’ business systems and internal controls.
- Assists federal contractors in preparing, reviewing and supporting annual incurred cost submissions and related federal government audits.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Contract Management Association
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
The Pennsylvania State University
Bachelor of Science in Accounting