Josh Meinen, Partner, with Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP has been with the firm since 1999. He specializes in the manufacturing and distribution industries, including significant involvement with life science/emerging technology companies.
- Oversees several audits of manufacturers, distributors, and emerging technology companies.
- Oversees reviews and compilations of various area manufacturers and distributors.
- Experience with tax compliance.
- Assists clients with various accounting services, including inventory costing and equity arrangements.
- Expertise with documentation and testing of internal controls.
- Participates in various industry symposiums and presentations.
- Involved in due diligence work and other consulting projects.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Financial Executives International
- Wisconsin Innovation Network – Early Stage Symposium Steering Committee
- United Way Rosenberry Society
- Accelerate Madison
University of Wisconsin – La Crosse
Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance