Increase productivity, reduce manual processes, and improve profitability through Robotic Process Automation
Companies face tremendous pressure to increase their labor productivity, reduce their costs, and improve their bottom line performance. One way that organizations are exploring to accomplish this is by implementing intelligent automation solutions, such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA is a software solution, usually called an RPA bot, that works like a virtual employee - replicating key strokes and performing repetitive tasks - and connects multiple fragmented systems together through automation without changing the current enterprise IT landscape.
How Baker Tilly Can Help
Baker Tilly couples advanced RPA technologies with extensive process subject matter expertise to design and deploy effective RPA solutions that achieve higher rates of success and outcomes related to error and cost reduction.
Leveraging software solutions from the following RPA vendors, we have experience identifying the high volume, repetitive, manual and low-value business processes that are ideal candidates for automation that will provide higher efficiency, better security and quality, and rapid Return on Investment (ROI):
- Automation Anywhere
- Blue Prism
- NICE Systems
- Pega Systems
RPA Implementation Process
A typical RPA implementation spans a 10-week timeframe and requires involvement from numerous departments. We take the time to understand your needs, and connect with both key internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to automate: Select the RPA candidate process to be automated
- Pilot potential automation opportunities: Develop pilot and demo video
- Build a business case and ROI model for automation: Develop a business case with projected cost savings and capacity release
- RPA development and implementation: Validate and test the automated use case workflow
- Automation at scale: harnessing AI, machine learning, robotics and advanced analytics to create an eco-system at an enterprise level
Automation Center of Excellence (CoE)
An Automation Center of Excellence (CoE) is essential to realizing sustained business value. Acting as an interface between the business and IT, it provides methods and resources to enforce consistency, measure performance and ensure proper controls in the use and execution of automation technologies.
- Consolidates a repository of the organization’s RPA capabilities
- Maximizes the RPA knowledge transfer effectiveness within the organization
- Accelerates to more advanced automation
Digital Transformation and Innovation
RPA allows organizations to optimize decades of system infrastructure and data management complexity. That’s why we believe in order to truly realize the benefits of automation, you must look beyond the specific RPA use case and consider an enterprise wide change management strategy. We offer broad RPA enabled transformation services with other service lines and functional/industry expertise.