Clients and counsel confronting suspected financial misconduct need the same thing: a complete understanding of the facts.
Baker Tilly’s fraud and forensic investigations group is not limited to world-class, private sector forensic accountants. Our team also includes former government and law enforcement professionals with significant experience in forensic accounting investigations.
We have experience in appropriately preserving and then following electronic evidence trails, and the practical knowledge to distill the salient facts into effective presentations of findings to government regulators and other stakeholders.
Our consultants’ complementary perspectives allow us to provide the full suite of investigatory services, from witness interviews to data mining.
Our full spectrum of capabilities includes:
- Anti-corruption and anti-fraud consulting
- Comprehensive investigative services
- Corporate accounting fraud investigations
- Digital forensics*
- Document review and analysis
- Damage calculations
- Data mining and analytics
- Electronic discovery*
- Expert witness services and other litigation support
- Forensic accounting
- Preventative client assessments
- Remediation recommendations
We offer tremendous breadth through our:
- Geographic reach – through our network of member firms with on-the-ground personnel available in 147 countries
- Industry experience – leveraging Baker Tilly’s knowledge of a diverse set of industries including, but not limited to, manufacturing, real estate, healthcare, and financial services
- Service offerings – which include Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) investigatory and compliance assessment services, anti-money laundering matters, court-appointed monitorships, assistance with restatement issues, and economic damages calculations
* Baker Tilly offers digital forensic and electronic discovery services to clients through trusted subcontractors.