- The report serves as an annual road map to guide corporate directors and senior executives as they tackle business and governance risks and issues throughout the coming year.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates nearly half of depository and lending institutions are actively assessing merger and acquisition (M&A) options.
- Baker Tilly’s brand positioning, Now, for tomorrow captures the firm’s commitment to great relationships, great conversations and great futures. “Disruption is all around us and standing still is not an option,” Baker Tilly Chairman and CEO Alan D. Whitman said. “We aren’t afraid to have tomorrow’s conversations today. We embrace the unknown because of the possibilities it can bring.”
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates over half of alternative investment companies have not revisited their company structure since the passage of tax reform.
- The award is presented to individuals who have made outstanding and significant achievements in innovation, technology and leadership over the course of their careers.
- Previous Next