- The House of Representatives' tax reform bill, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), makes fundamental changes to the tax treatment of U.S. manufacturing companies with operations abroad. Baker Tilly's Lynette Stolarzyk provides insight into the implications for U.S. manufacturers.
- Baker Tilly Principal Mark Heroux comments on differing House and Senate approaches to pass-through taxation.
- Healthcare Consulting Practice Leader David Gregory discusses how the combined entity could reshape healthcare and benefit patients.
- Laura Fries, managing director and executive vice president of Baker Tilly Executive Search talks about why you shouldn’t put your job search on hold over the holidays.
- Jeff Jorge, Baker Tilly Principal, International Services Practice Leader and U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce binational board member, offers a positive opinion on NAFTA negotiations.
- Previous Next