- Randi Schuster comments on how the alternative minimum tax is about to change.
- Michael Duke shares his projections for healthcare revenue cycle management.
- Understand the final tax reform provisions and how they will affect property and casualty insurers by viewing PAMIC’s tax reform webinar presented by Baker Tilly’s Carrie Small, Mike Gehr and Joe Vermeulen.
- “Another area that has drawn questions from managers involves corporate structure. ‘Should we become a corporation?’ says Jean-Paul Schwarz, a principal at Baker Tilly.” FundFire quotes Baker Tilly tax specialists in its recent tax reform article regarding impacts to the hedge fund industry. (subscription required)
- Steve Stensrud comments on strategies organizations can adopt to help mitigate audit fees.
- Previous Next