- Deb Bowes, a healthcare partner in our Williamsport office, is recognized as one of the 2018 Women Making a Difference honorees by Pennsylvania Business Central’s Women in Business publication and St. Francis University. Deb was chosen as a stand-out entrepreneur and member of the community.
- Baker Tilly Healthcare consulting leader David Gregory offers recommendations for what healthcare startups should consider as they navigate the path to commercialization.
- MRZ Managing Partner Wesley Middleton is one of Accounting Today’s 2018 Managing Partner Elite. Baker Tilly and MRZ announced their plans to merge this week, with an expected effective date by the end of the year. Wesley will be Baker Tilly’s Houston-area managing partner.
- Baker Tilly Partner Ellen Labita was inducted into the Top 50 Women in Business Hall of Fame by Long Island Business News, an honor reserved for those who have received three Top 50 in Business awards over the course of their careers.
- Tax Partner Mark Bakko discusses the implications of the Supreme Court's Wayfair ruling with Minnesota NBC affiliate KARE 11.
- Previous Next