- The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) named RGL Forensics CEO Angela MacPhee Chair of ACG Global Board of Directors. Baker Tilly and RGL announced their plans to merge in August, with an expected effective date by the end of the year. This appointment is an example of the deep expertise RGL and Baker Tilly have in understanding and meeting the needs of private equity and forensic accounting clients.
- Baker Tilly’s Madison office continues an impressive run as a Best Place to Work by creating an engaging and productive work environment.
- Baker Tilly has been named a Best Place to Work in PA for the third consecutive year by the Best Places to Work in PA 2018 awards program. The survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Pennsylvania that are benefiting the state’s economy and its workforce.
- Baker Tilly's Colleen Wevodau recognized for professional accomplishments, strong leadership and community involvement by NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association.
- The Wall Street Journal recently interviewed Jeff Jorge, Baker Tilly's International Services leader, on how manufacturers can successfully respond to rising import tariffs and related trade tensions.
- Previous Next