- With the new mandate from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) requiring hospitals to be transparent and post their charges, many providers are looking into options to keep their patients better informed. In this HFMA article, Baker Tilly Healthcare Consulting Leader and Principal David Gregory discusses packaging the information.
- Baker Tilly Partner Dan O'Connor sat down with Milwaukee Fox 6 to discuss the differences Americans can expect in their returns this year as a result of the new tax law changes.
- Deep impact of ASC 606 adoption now showing in firms' revenue changes, but Baker Tilly partner emeritus Phil Santarelli notes it will take an extended time period for financials to be comparable as firms work out their accounting.
- Based on team member feedback, Crain's Chicago once again names Baker Tilly a Best Place to Work in Chicago.
- As Baker Tilly joins the world in honoring the impact of women on International Women’s Day, Chairman and CEO Alan D. Whitman examines the shared responsibility for gender equality and our firm’s vision of a gender-balanced future. He discusses his personal and professional commitments to making gender equality a reality.