- Baker Tilly ranks in the top 100 companies based on a confidential survey of team members that included topics such as working conditions, benefits and corporate culture.
- Minneapolis partner Larry Mohr shares insights on new tax laws and their impact on the not-for-profit sector.
- Baker Tilly Director Beverly Asper addresses strategic planning for senior living organizations at LeadingAge’s national annual meeting. As the baby boomer generation approaches the age of 65, organizations need to re-think their strategy.
- Baker Tilly Partner David Duffus was honored by the AICPA as the Forensic and Litigation Services Volunteer of the Year.
- The Nassau County Bar Association recently elected Baker Tilly Senior Manager Brad Polizzano to the association’s board of directors where he collaborates with other attorneys to serve the community at large.