- Minneapolis partner Larry Mohr shares insights on new tax laws and their impact on the not-for-profit sector.
- This complimentary education forum will provide guidance and best practices for not-for-profit, higher education and healthcare executives and board members.
- Horvath leads the not-for-profit practice in Baker Tilly’s Southfield office and has more than 20 years of experience providing auditing, accounting and consulting services.
- Acquisition will grow Baker Tilly influence in healthcare and not-for-profit space. Firm will retain office in downtown Detroit, reaffirming commitment to serving clients in the city as well as regionally.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) will provide guidance and recommendations for developing a successful plan to implement the OMB changes on a new webinar.