- The Wall Street Journal recently interviewed Jeff Jorge, Baker Tilly's International Services leader, on how manufacturers can successfully respond to rising import tariffs and related trade tensions.
- Jeff Jorge, Baker Tilly Principal, International Services Practice Leader and U.S.-Mexico Chamber of Commerce binational board member, offers a positive opinion on NAFTA negotiations.
- Midwest Region International Tax Leader Lynette Stolarzyk shares tax insights for companies in the export business in this article from Minnesota Business.
- Jeff Jorge Appointed to Lead Baker Tilly’s International Services Practice
- Invited at the request of Germany’s prominent vehicle manufacturers and major tier suppliers