- Baker Tilly has been named a Best Place to Work in PA for the third consecutive year by the Best Places to Work in PA 2018 awards program. The survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Pennsylvania that are benefiting the state’s economy and its workforce.
- Honorees were nominated by their peers and chosen based on both their career and philanthropic achievements.
- Business Journals list top 100 executives with the greatest impact on businesses nationwide.
- Are you affected by the Wayfair ruling? Our multistate economic nexus chart can lead you to the answer. Baker Tilly's state and local tax specialists created the chart in response to the historic Supreme Court decision. The information shows the implementation dates and thresholds for states' new sales and use tax provisions.
- Baker Tilly's Colleen Wevodau recognized for professional accomplishments, strong leadership and community involvement by NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association.
- Previous Next