- Global Forensics Principal Simon Oddy discusses the recent large-scale beef recall in the U.S. and how food producers plan for losses and mitigate damages.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates nearly half of depository and lending institutions are actively assessing merger and acquisition (M&A) options.
- Baker Tilly’s brand positioning, Now, for tomorrow captures the firm’s commitment to great relationships, great conversations and great futures. “Disruption is all around us and standing still is not an option,” Baker Tilly Chairman and CEO Alan D. Whitman said. “We aren’t afraid to have tomorrow’s conversations today. We embrace the unknown because of the possibilities it can bring.”
- Baker Tilly ranks in the top 100 companies based on a confidential survey of team members that included topics such as working conditions, benefits and corporate culture.
- A Baker Tilly flash poll indicates over half of alternative investment companies have not revisited their company structure since the passage of tax reform.