- Tax Partner Mark Bakko discusses the implications of the Supreme Court's Wayfair ruling with Minnesota NBC affiliate KARE 11.
- Marks brings over 30 years of forensic accounting, investigations, governance, risk management and compliance experience to one of the nation's leading forensic litigation and valuation consulting practices.
- The Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) named RGL Forensics CEO Angela MacPhee Chair of ACG Global Board of Directors. Baker Tilly and RGL announced their plans to merge in August, with an expected effective date by the end of the year. This appointment is an example of the deep expertise RGL and Baker Tilly have in understanding and meeting the needs of private equity and forensic accounting clients.
- Recertification based on feedback from team members who overwhelmingly cite firm atmosphere, challenging work and pride as key areas of excellence.
- Baker Tilly’s Madison office continues an impressive run as a Best Place to Work by creating an engaging and productive work environment.
- Previous Next