- Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is pleased to announce that Susannah Baney, a member of Baker Tilly’s state and local government practice, has been selected to the Government Accounting Standards Board’s (GASB) Practice Fellow Program.
- Best’s Review, a monthly insurance news magazine published by A.M. Best Company, just released rankings of the top audit and actuarial firms in the US. Within the Top Audit and Actuarial Firms lists compiled by A.M. Best, Baker Tilly ranked fifth in the Top Health Audit Firms category and eleventh in the Top Property and Casualty Audit Firms* category.
- Nationally recognized accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) has named four new partners from various practice groups across the firm.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) will provide guidance and recommendations for developing a successful plan to implement the OMB changes on a new webinar.
- Accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly Virchow Krause (Baker Tilly) today announced that Litigation and Valuation Services partner Harold Deiters has been elected to the role of vice president, and Audit Partner Paul Becht has been elected to the position of board liaison with the Suffolk chapter of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA).
- Previous Next