- Baker Tilly’s Jackie Hensgen, Julie Ganshert and Dan Buttke authored an article for the Insurance Accounting and Systems Association (IASA) about key changes and focus areas for insurance companies as they prepare to transition to the AICPA’s updated Trust Services Criteria, impacting the controls required to be included with a SOC 2 report.
- Baker Tilly is pleased to announce being named one of “Metro Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®” by the Michigan Business and Professional Association for the fourth consecutive year.
- Baker Tilly Global Focus US advances intelligent software providing a foundation for the changing world of assurance services.
- Baker Tilly’s recent poll regarding preparedness for ASC 606 accounting processes and internal controls changes was highlighted in this Accounting Today article describing the slow adoption of the new standard.
- Baker Tilly poll finds only 11 percent of companies have begun making changes to prepare for Accounting Standards Codification 606, revenue from contracts with customers.