- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates nearly 28 percent of financial services organizations indicated a need to improve incident response planning in order to comply with the finalized NYS DFS cybersecurity regulations; only 22 percent of entities are regularly testing these plans.
- AdvisoryHQ News has named leading accounting and advisory firm Baker Tilly among its 2017 list of the top 12 accounting firms in New York City for a second consecutive year.
- A poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates that almost 40 percent of financial services organizations feel the third party information security policy provisions under the new cybersecurity regulations from the NYS DFS will be the largest challenge for compliance.
- New York Hedge Fund Roundtable (NYHFR) has announced that Baker Tilly is the organization’s newest corporate sponsor.
- Baker Tilly recognized for strong firm culture and dedication to delivering exceptional client service
- Previous Next