- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar indicates qualified business income deductions are the greatest challenge faced from the passage of tax reform.
- A flash poll from a recent Baker Tilly webinar reveals one-third of financial institutions have not tested their cybersecurity incident response plan.
- Baker Tilly poll indicates a third of depository and lending institutions find personnel and talent management the most significant risk affecting their execution of critical business processes.
- Anna Kooi, partner, and Kaelan Ward, director of business development, join the firm’s Chicago office serving the national financial services practice.
- A flash poll conducted by Baker Tilly indicates 40 percent of hedge fund and portfolio companies have discussed the Trump Administration’s outlined tax reform proposal and how it would affect their fund’s structure and investment strategy.